Thursday, February 19, 2015

He Holds Me By the Hand

"The steps of the godly are directed by the Lord.  He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will not fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalm 37:23,24NLT


What a blessing to know that step by step we ARE being directed by the Lord.  But even more than that, that He delights in EVERY DETAIL of our lives.  When I am stressed or worried about some part of my life, not managing to "pull it together",
not sure which direction to take, or just overwhelmed with it all, I can reach for His hand and tell Him all about it, He WANTS to hear the details - He's never too busy - He DELIGHTS in EVERY DETAIL!  And even if I stumble, He is HOLDING ME BY THE HAND and he won't let me fall....  Beautiful picture!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment